Block Untrusted USB Memory Stick Activity in Office.
Whether you’re an IT professional, a small business owner, or just someone who cares about sensitive data security, MyUSBOnly can help protect you against data theft.
Secure Your Files: Stealing information – or just reading it without permission – is a lot easier than it used to be. All you have to do is stick a USB thumb drive into a port, copy some files, and put the drive back into your pocket.
Yes, a lot of us are pretty careful about encrypting our backups, and the info we send over the internet, but then leave a big hole in our security by not protecting our files from being copied to a drive that fits in a pocket and can easily hold all our private information.
Fortunately, there’s a way to protect ourselves and our info.
MyUSBOnly lets you:
- Prevent data theft by blocking all but your trusted USB storage devices. Stop your files from walking away on thumb drives, mp3 players, flash cards and portable USB hard drives.
- It will check a whitelist of allowed devices by USB brand (if you want to allow a certain USB brand that is used by the company) or by serial number (for specific USB devices you want to allow).
- Secretly log all USB connect and disconnect activity .
- Get an email or syslog notification message when an unauthorized USB storage device is connected to your PC.
- Run it invisibly, so you can catch, as well as deter, problem coworkers, visitors, family members, or managers.
How it Works:
MyUSBOnly is a unique product that provides security for USB storage devices that are so prevalent nowadays in any environment. Technically, it acts as something similar to a firewall that monitors the USB ports for any storage device that is connected to the protected computer.
Screen Shot: A dialog box appears to block an untrusted USB memory stick activity.
Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista
- Pentium PC or above
You can download a free 27-day trial version of MyUSBOnly. Within this period you can evaluate MyUSBOnly and decide whether to buy it or not.
MyUSBOnly is not a resource-consuming utility. All you need to start MyUSBOnly is:
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, 7, Server 2008
- Pentium PC or above
100% Clean and Safe
Setup packages of all MyUSBOnly products were checked by Norton AntiVirus and Kaspersky with fresh anti-virus bases. A.C. Element has no obligation or responsibility regarding any executables derived, obtained, accessed outside this site.