We are inviting high caliber candidates to fill the following position.
If you are interested to join our Company, please be welcome to send us your detailed resume with your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact information via the following methods:
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail address: 23/F., New Trend Center, 704 Prince Edward Road East,San Po Kong, KLN., H.K.
Fax: (852) 2382 2472
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes application from all qualified candidates. All applicants data would be kept strictly confidential and only be used for employment purpose. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants would be destroyed after 2 months.
REF: JHK100003004741967 Posted on 05-Sep-16
• Helping to follow IT projects on schedule, status, meeting and coordinating with different parties to ensure project delivery
• Preparing technical documentation, procedures and meeting minutes
• 1 years or above working experience
• Excellent written English and communication skills is preferred
• Familiar with IT terminology (e.g. Windows server, Win 7, Win 10, database)
• Willing to learn and hard working
• Form 6 or above
• Less experience with degree holder will also be consider
System Support Engineer (Linux)
REF: JHK100003004732652 Posted on 31-Aug-16
• Linux Server and Window server setup and network trouble shooting
• System Installation and implementation
• F.6 or above
• At least 2 years of working experience
• Possess strong knowledge in Linux
• Good communication skills (both spoken and written) in both English and Chinese (i.e. Putonghua)
• Able to work pro-actively and work under moderate pressure
Customer Service Clerk
REF: JHK100003004697211 Posted on 1-Aug-16
• Handle CS hotline and email enquiries and resolve requests
• Organize and keep record of support documentation
•Provide supports on pre- and post- ordering processing
•Assist in project implementation/testing activities and UAT support.
•Monitor project progress and well communicate with users, developers.
•F.6 or above, 2 years working experience
•Detail minded, well organized and able to manage and prioritize tasks effectively
•Good interpersonal skills, able to work well as a team or as an individual contributor
•Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
•Proficient in MS Office
•Strong interest in IT software
•Experience in computer software products is preferred
•Knowledge of Trading, Retail, Account system will be advantage